Leased E units

Thu May 26 12:51:18 EDT 2011

I did some internet searches and looked through a couple of books last night. Can't validate the sources ton all this but here's what I found. I think the ACL may be complete but the RF&P may be missing some units.

ACL
512 E-6A
524 E-7A
530 E-7A
531 E-7A
533 E-7A

755 E-7B
760 E-7B
762 E-7B

RF&P
1012 E-8A
1013 E-8A
1014 E-8A
1015 E-8A
1019 E-8A

If anyone has additions or corrections please let us know. I likely have every book ever printed on the N&W and RF&P as well as a lot of ACL books. I haven't gone through them all but I don't recall ever seeing a list of all the ACL and RF&P E's that N&W leased?

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA