Trainz Simulator 12

Fri Jun 10 14:37:41 EDT 2011

The N&W section is cool. Scenery is great. Graphics are awesome... Lots of N&W
rolling stock. Not sure how accurate the controling of the Y6 is (physics
etc...), but I enjoyed it when I got it in finally.

HOWEVER:

The program runs slowly even on my fairly new laptop. It is very graphic
intensive and wants to lock up.

if you have a fast enough computer it is an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon
or lots of hours.

Gene

Gene Bowker http://genebowker.com/
The Railroad Examiner - http://railfan.biz