A question about Beebe's "Mixed Train Daily"

Sat Aug 13 06:26:42 EDT 2011

There's a copy of Mixed Train Daily at the NWHS archives in Roanoke.  I looked it over this morning and it does have info re: the Danville & Western - about 1500 words over 4 pages, and three photos.  The photos (all action, no roster shots) are different from what appears on your website. The text may overlap somewhat, except that's it's in the inimitable Beebe style.

Dave Stephenson