It's worse than we thought [Rail photography]

Thu Sep 1 17:49:11 EDT 2011

Some politicians and police departments do think that their whims have the power of law.? Following the events of Sept. 11, I recall signs being posted along the Delaware River near Burlington NJ.? The bridge across the Delaware River is a vertical lift carring a public highway.? Nonetheless, the signs threatened prosecution of anyone who attempted to photograph the bridge.? Depending on where you live, it might be best to avoid the confrontation.? If you are goingto photograph trains or structures, be sure you're on public property; or have the written permission of the property owner.
?
Jerry Crosson