It's worse than we thought [Rail photography]

Fri Sep 2 13:46:45 EDT 2011

And always carry a copy of Attorney Bert P. Krages II's Photographers Rights
whenever railfanning in an area that you are not familiar with (or where you
know that there may be some harassment). It details what you can and can't
do in regards to photography in public...
http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm
--
*jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

**I hate getting old... Over the years I have learned a lot of things, but I
just can't remember much of it anymore.*

*Passenger Car Photo Index - New Home**! New Look! Same Great Resource!*
*UPDATED 11/13/10 WITH OVER 4357 NEW LINKS ADDED**!!!*
<http://passcarphotos.info>

*Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - UPDATED 13 JANUARY 2011
!!!*
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

*Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!*