Star flashlight

Mon Sep 19 13:07:06 EDT 2011

Hi John,
My dad worked for the N&W. I think that he first started using the metal light blue six volt Star flashlights in the 1960's. They use the same six volt battery that you can get at Walmart, etc. that the current plastic NS yellow flashlights use.
Collecting railroad lanterns and lamps is a rewarding hobby.
Have fun,
Norris Deyerle
Lynchburg, Va.