Iaeger and Southern

Wed Sep 21 17:54:37 EDT 2011

There never was a modern day Iaeger & Southern RR. Sid Bailey was a private car owner
from Iaeger WV. who ran his car or cars under the name Iaeger & Southern. the cars were all
former Amtrak Equipment don't remember the heritage

Larry Evans
Kenova,W.Va
----- Original Message ----- Sid Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:52 PM
Subject: RE: Iaeger and Southern

I think the fellows name was Sid Bailey.