Tender numbers for Class Ms

Sun Oct 23 10:11:57 EDT 2011

There is  a list in Vern French's Norfolk and Western Williamson Terminal -
1953. It is out of print, but you can sometimes find one on ebay (or at Amazon).
If you will give me specific M numbers, I can post the tender numbers for you.
Jim Nichols

Sent: Sat, October 22, 2011 5:49:01 PM
Subject: Tender numbers for Class Ms

Gentlemen,
Can anyone tell me where I can find the correct tender numbers for any
particular road number of a Class M? I need both 12,000 gal. numbers and 10,000
gal. numbers.

If it would make it easier I can specify the road numbers I'm interested in.

Thanks
Joe Giannovario