Looking for info on top check valve for class M.

Thu Nov 10 14:16:53 EST 2011

Its a dual top mounted check valve. On the M's both supplies came from the
engineer side with the firemans side piping bent at 180 degrees to go around
the check valve and down on the Engineers side.

Check out "Hancock Top Mount Check Valve - HO

psc3080 (precision scale)

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's