N&W 1459 mail storage @ Illinois Railway Museum.

Sat Nov 12 21:32:35 EST 2011

Does anyone know the MofW number that this car carried prior to being
retired and donated to IRM. The reason I ask is because I am 95% certain
that this is the former Pullman Plan 3416 parlor car "Narcissus" which
became N&W coach 785 (did it actually get rebuilt as a coach like the other
parlor cars?) and then rebuilt in 1952 to MS1 mail storage car 1459.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
--
*jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

Help the Southeast Narrow Gauge Museum win a grant from the Pepsi Refresh
Everything Project. Click the link below to vote... one vote per Facebook
account per day... vote early, vote often... VOTE!!!*
*http://tinyurl.com/3bot3yo* <http://pep.si/uInSz5>
*
**Passenger Car Photo Index - Its HUGE!!!*
*UPDATED 9/10/11 WITH OVER 7923 NEW LINKS ADDED**!!!*
<http://passcarphotos.info>

*Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - UPDATED 13 JANUARY 2011
!!!*
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

*Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!*