1958 N&W Audiio Recording

Sun Dec 11 13:18:34 EST 2011

if you dont have the recording I suggest go buy it, there is also a rule
in the copyright law that allows excerpts to be freely used as long as
they are credited. The current publishers have the right to complain to
have it removed, but if it gets free publicity and makes a sell...

that has always been my argument about things like this.

-Lynn-