Need car number...

Sun Jan 8 11:42:48 EST 2012

The information available to me suggests this car was not on the N&W roster. Several of these cars were given a N&W number, but not repainted.  The renumbering was probably on "paper only" as most of these cars that did make to N&W were disposed of quickly.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:56:04 PM
Subject: Need car number...

Does anyone know the number this car carried as N&W?  I am trying to get it listed properly in the Passenger Car Photo Index but can't find anything about it except that it was WAB 1231.
http://rrpicturearchives.net/rspicture.aspx?id=259865
http://forums.railfan.net/forums.cgi?board=Wabash;action=displayphoto;num=1111472733;photo=Wabash/990105150_103.jpg
--
jerry
< jmlaboda at gmail.com >

Passenger Car Photo Index  -  Its HUGE !!!
UPDATED 9/10/11 WITH OVER 7923 NEW LINKS ADDED !!!
< http://passcarphotos.info >

Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - FINALLY updated 2 JANUARY 2012 !!!
< http://southernmodeler.info/ >

Appreciate Freedom???  Thank a Veteran !!!