Bristol,VA/TN Steam era service area?

Fri Feb 24 19:05:47 EST 2012

Thanks, I just found everything on google maps. thanks again for everyone's info. Its crazy and sad to see that place like it is now as to see it in one of O. Winston Link's photos. Or a photo with a J,K or another N&W steam loco simmering or working there.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device provided by Bluegrass Cellular