Yard Clerk - N&W Magazine, April 1929

Wed Feb 29 12:18:02 EST 2012

RE: Early Office Museum
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:28 PM
From: "Early Office Museum" <eomcurator at hotmail.com>
To: f_scheer at yahoo.com

The machine in the YARDCLRK photo resembles a combination typewriter/adding machine, also known as a bookkeeping machine.  However, I do not recognize the model.  I have forwarded your email to three people with expertise in typewriters and adding machines to see if they recognize it.

Mark W Frankena
Early Office Museum
<eomcurator at hotmail.com>
Alexandria VA