N&W in 1912--New locomotives

Tue Mar 27 13:27:27 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 8:03 am
Subject: Re: N&W in 1912--New locomotives

Don't know yet. What I post is largely straight off the press.

Gordon

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 9:02 AM

Gordon:

Were there any later articles on how they eventually were moved?

George

The Richmond Works was in the neighborhood of Shockhoe Cemetary (near the
I-95 and I-64 interchange) about 0.6 mi. north of Main Street Station. Although the
plant was served by SAL, it was adjacent to their Brown Street Yard, the interchange
point with C&O. If SAL wouldn't handle the engines, perhaps they were handed off
to the C&O, Harry Bundy