Heritage Unit Photos

Sun Apr 15 14:32:43 EDT 2012

Thanks for the shot of the N&W units.

As a sidebar the NS was formed in 1982 and I think the N&W and Southern folks are still having fun! I was railfanning on the Pokey this last week and caught the Southern unit in service. I guess the unit broke down while on the Pokey on Tuesday, the Bluefield shop folks fixed it quickly and did the only thing a good N&W man would do with a southern unit,,,put it in Pusher service, That unit will not be clean for long!!..

Mike Ritschdorff