Lamberts Point in 1968 Question29

Sun Apr 22 09:24:17 EDT 2012

WHAT?? WOW...

Tell [confide in?] all the Saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in
thought, word and deed: it is my fault, my fault, my most grievous
fault. Therefore, I beseech all of the saints, to pray for me to the
Lord our God!

Last time I had to translate some German off a web link, now I am
expected to resurrect four years of high school Latin!! You guys are
trying to give me brain cramps. {LOL}

Here endeth the [Latin] lesson.

Jim Stapleton