James Walter Woolwine Engineer on N&W Radford division

Mon Apr 23 10:19:01 EDT 2012

I'll be glad to look though my father's time books for any reference, he was Radford Division from February 1947 to June 1981. Unfortunately that is all I can offer, as my father passed away 22 November 2009. If that would be of any value to you, ask Ron Davis to provide you my email and if I find anything, I'll be glad to send it on.

Best
Ken Miller