Heritage Unit Photos

Tue Apr 24 21:36:42 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, on many of my shots of 1776, she was buried in the consist.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
MP 224.6

In a message dated 4/24/2012 4:50:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Thanks for sharing. I am so disappointed that NS chose the blue scheme
over a black or N&W red scheme. To add insult to injury, that blue is not dark
enough.

The blue unit was 2nd out westbound passing Bonsack 1:43 PM today on a
westbound hopper
train. When 1776 was painted red/white/blue, instructions were that it
would be placed 1st out.
You're correct, money is a consideration
HWBundy