A Morse Day thank you!

Mon Apr 30 05:08:04 EDT 2012

I appreciate everyone's visit who stopped by Boyce depot for Morse Day on the 28th. The rain held off, telegraphers were on line, and Norfolk Southern provided several nice trackside interludes.

Special thanks to Chris Hausler and Mike Cizek for demonstrated telegraphy at DK Office. Also, I appreciate Bob Cohen acting as chef du jour at the charcoal grill. A very congenial crowd gathered early and everyone hung around chatting with one another, as well as learning more about Mr. Morse's brain child.

Here are links to my Facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1044706391124.2008306.1029546011&type=1&l=f51c6c15b3 Enjoy the pictures!

Best wishes,

Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator
Railway Mail Service Library, Inc.