FW: Interlocking tower locations for Forest and Jack

Thu Jul 5 11:18:38 EDT 2012

This is the reply that I got from Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS member
Gene Campbell. He actually worked in these interlocking towers! Gene was
also one of the founding fathers of the Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS over
fifty years ago! If I remember correctly he was the first BRC, NRHS
President.

Norris Deyerle
BRC, NRHS
Lynchburg, Va.

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:32:57 -0400
Subject: Re: FW: Interlocking tower locations for Forest and Jack

Having worked at both locations,Jack only one day,Forest many
times,Forest Tower "F' was located about a city block East of the
station which still stands, Jack, no memory. Gene Canpbell