Arrow Observation Car?

Tue Jul 31 21:45:35 EDT 2012

I don't know how to access older imagery using the Google Maps web page,
but in the Google Earth program one can search for the address 4747 King
Faysal Rd Dammam 32232 7920, Saudi Arabia and view the historical aerial
image for 3/20/2010 to find many passenger cars on the sidings, including
what looks like a few observation cars.

Eric Shelton
Roanoke