Scanning

Wed Aug 8 10:45:22 EDT 2012

Does this mean that anyone who is keeping an eye on one or more railroad
video cams can monitor two-way radio chatter (e.g., between crew
members/dispatcher) even if the observer is located in another part of the country,
where they have always been able to see the action in silence?

Don Jackson (who is thinking it might just be a good idea to get an iPad
sooner rather than later)

In a message dated 8/8/2012 7:40:55 Eastern Daylight Time,