Rail Cam

Mon Sep 3 16:52:45 EDT 2012

Hi anyone, This is your Yankee member, Connecticut.- I've been watching the
Roanoke Rail Cam for about 2 years- It's never been unavailable this long-
Almost a week. Is it me or are others having the same trouble? I keep
getting the message the ". Internet Explorer can not display the web page.
any comments please.
Stewart Fritts
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Rail Cam