Construction in Roanoke

Sun Sep 9 12:49:58 EDT 2012

I really don't know for certain but I assume this may be part of the downtown tracks upgrade mentioned in the Roanoke Times a while back. The article says it was to start in July but this is the first evidence I've seen so far of any significant work.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/310306

Eric Shelton
Roanoke

Sent from my iPhone