Boones Mill Depot coming down?

Sat Sep 15 08:06:57 EDT 2012

How much is still needed to secure and move the depot, and how quickly?

$100,000 was the estimated cost in this http://www.roanokepreservation.org/Index/EndangeredSites2012.pdf

Dominic Pinto BA MIEEE MITP MFITCE MIoF FRSA

London UK

Policy - Strategy - Management
Fundraising - Business Development
On the web and on twitter @zorrodp

I Walked with the Pirates for the third time on May 26th - all 12 miles in record time! Many thanks to all who have supported this - £990 so far - only £10 short of the £1000 target! - there's still time for others to sponsor me

We want to raise a total of £30,000 this year through WLaP and other fundraising, for the many improvements that will make the Castle an even better place for ALL to meet, participate and enjoy.