Prospect Depot Photos

Sun Oct 7 07:42:22 EDT 2012

Jeff

Appears to be a Wig Wag base . Why its next to the station I don't know. May have just been
discarded there.

Larry Evans
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject: Prospect Depot Photos

I've uploaded five photos from October 2010 which show the remnants of the N&W depot at Prospect, VA. It's been a while since I looked at these images and I forgot just how bad the condition of the structure really is. I'm inclined to say it would make more sense to tear down what little remains and build a replica.

http://www.pbase.com/railfire/old_mainline_farmville

Question about this image in particular. Does anyone know exactly what this concrete base was used for?
http://www.pbase.com/railfire/image/146510578

Jeff Hawkins

www.railsinvirginia.com
www.railfirephotography.com