Heritage Locomotive/ Arrow Query

Sun Nov 25 22:43:05 EST 2012

Hi,

When I purchased my July-Aug-Sept issue of The Arrow I was intrigued to see
the announcement about a "program to publish or display photos of the N&W
and Virginian Heritage locomotives" in future issues. Following the
advertisement instructions I sent a number of queries to the Kevin Eudaly
about possibly submitting some photographs. As of now I have never
received any response at all and my records indicate my e-mails were sent
about six or seven weeks ago. Is there any other person I might contact?

Best,

Gerard

Gerard J. Fitzgerald