Rural Retreat Depot Print

Tue Nov 27 14:15:22 EST 2012

The Rural Retreat Depot Foundation has a limited number of prints of a photo by
Susi Lawson. She photographed the depot last Christmas during a snowstorm and
it's a great picture. We are sending out free copies of the print as a thank you
for donations of $25 or more. If you are interested visit our website and go to
the Battery Room page. Thank you! www.theruralretreatdepot.com
Note: this photo captured the depot in its worst condition. I hope we can create
a series of similar prints that chronicle the depot being brought back to its
former glory.
Frank Akers
Rural Retreat