Farmville & Powhatan RR

Mon Feb 11 07:31:46 EST 2013

Last night I did some digging on the USGS website and dug up several
USGS Topo maps from the 1890s all show the Farmville & Powhattan and
between the 5 maps you can follow the entire railroad. Due to the
extremely cumbersome method of having to select the maps for download,
then download the .zip file, and then unzip, etc. etc. I have managed to
find enough room on my webserver to place them. I'll leave them up about
a month before I'll pull them down.

http://www.t-51.org/fp/Farmville-1893.pdf
http://www.t-51.org/fp/Palmyra-1897.pdf
http://www.t-51.org/fp/Goochland-1892.pdf