N&W Boxcar pre-1963 paint scheme question

Wed Mar 13 12:29:45 EDT 2013

Don't forget that there were some brown boxcars with black ends for special
dedicated service (pre-1963). There are color photos of this type at
Roanoke. We discussed these on the mailing list years ago and identified
the special service designated by the black ends. However, this info is
buried very deeply in my files and I cannot locate it at the moment.

Gary Rolih

Cincinnati

_____

No virus found in this message.