Thu Apr 4 08:31:50 EDT 2013

Skip; I always enjoy reading your column and thank you for keeping us all updated. My mom is a board member of the P Buckley Moss Society and has been for years, as was my aunt before she passed some years back. I have a piece or two of her work, her art is different from what we railroad fans would expect of what we would deem as conventional paintings. I do look forward to seeing the final rendition. For my two kids, I would like the NS coloring book. Please contact me offline at r m g n w 6 1 1 at m s n dot c o m. Also, for all of the VGN fans, I have commissioned Robert West to paint the NS VGN Heritage unit crossing the high bridge at Garwood, WV. I will post a photo hopefully later today. Robert offers prints of his originals and has completed the Interstate unit, which I also comissioned, as well as has completed painting of both the Southern and Wabash units. Robert's plan is to paint a complete set for the heritage fleet, with each unit being at a signature location for each of the railroads. His website is: http://www.steelrailsgallery.com/ Regards,Russ Goodwin
Buford, GADate: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 08:04:34 -0400