Convention

Wed Jun 19 20:20:51 EDT 2013

I wholeheartedly concur with Jim’s comments concerning the convention. This was my first NWHS convention; my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My thanks go to all members of

the planning committee, and those on the ground during the convention for their hard work, and for making us feel welcome. As one who has been the point person for events

in my professional life (civilian for the U.S. Army), I realize the level of detail required for building a successful event.

Supporting the MOC was a great idea. Those folks went all out in putting this event together (as evidenced by the dessert tray!). Truly a worthwhile cause.

My wife and I look forward to next year’s convention in Roanoke!

NWHS …. ya done good!

Steve Clark