H Reid

Tue Jun 25 10:07:40 EDT 2013

I believe it was 1994, I think one of the last times I went to the Gaithersburg Railroadiana show, some folks from the Old Dominion Chapter NRHS sold a lot of the collection for Virginia Reid. Among the many things were boxes of photos, usually like a 24x24x12 box full of prints, contact prints, no order, no logic. There were probably a dozen boxes, I think it was $100 a box. I bought two boxes and a bunch of other N&W and VGN timetables, a lot of the hardware had already been sold before getting to the show. I specifically recall that they had me make the check out to Virginia Reid. Now, this was not the negatives, I heard that the intent was to go to Elon, but I don't know if they ever did or not.

Ken Miller