Natural Tunnel

Fri Jun 28 08:27:44 EDT 2013

Is  this   a   one  time  deal    or   can  it  be   an  annual   event...???

railrod65     York,   Pa...

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:19:29 PM
Subject: Fw: Natural Tunnel

I have heard from Tony Scales that Natural Tunnel will be reopened for rail traffic at 4:00 pm instead of the 6:00 pm time given in the attached program announcement.  In other words Natural Tunnel will be closed to train traffic 10:00 am -- 4:00 pm, Sat., July 13, 2013.  Also, he has been told there will be a heritage unit present in addition to the safety unit.

Correction:  The article mentioned in my previous email, "Fire in the Hole...." appeared in the Oct/Dec 2010 issue of The Arrow , not the Oct/Dec 2070 issue.

Gordon Hamilton