The Innumerable Caravan

Sun Jul 7 22:41:22 EDT 2013

Jimmy,

Was the ole 'Mean Dean' as I heard him called a couple times. He just
retired what 6 or 7 years ago? If so I am sure he will indeed be missed.
I met him several time and always enjoyed his humor. Actually told me
once when the subject of Bill Sweet came up and my relation to him 'Boy
if you hire out, I sure as Hell hope your better then Bill was, he
couldn't switch his way out of a paper bag if he tried' or something
along those lines.

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com