Signals

Thu Aug 15 18:24:42 EDT 2013

now, I can go buy HO model PRR (N&W) position light signals and they
look the same physically ....they are made by the same signal maker.

I am aware of the variety of signal aspects for the differrent railroads
that doesnt change basic signal appearances. So now I need a 1950's ish
N&W Rulebook. and PRR Rule Book.

I am modeling several differrent railroads each their own signal
flavoring. Try C&NW and horizontal signals (or their semaphores and 2
lamps red green no yellow)

-Lynn-