Large model Class J for sale

Thu Aug 29 08:29:44 EDT 2013

The Dowling (Cowling?) model was not wood and had a tender.

EdKing

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:57 AM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: RE: Large model Class J for sale

If you are talking about the large wooden model of 610, that was locomotive only, and no tender, it was on display at the Wasena Park location of the Museum when the flood hit. I asked about it, and was told it was destroyed. J. Flummer