Y6b builder's plates

Mon Sep 9 16:14:56 EDT 2013

Lois

"Where the original builder's plates for 1218 are is a mystery"

No not really. I know the location of one but it would not be appropriate to
post on this list without the owners permission

Larry

Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: Y6b builder's plates

Thank you for this information. I have since seen 1218 with a sheathed smokebox, still retaining its builder's plates. Where the original builder's plates for 1218 are is a mystery, as the plates on 1218 now are reproductions.
Lois J. Ponton
N&W steam historian

Sent from my Galaxy S®III