Class M's, Mollies, class names and the like

Wed Sep 11 16:33:33 EDT 2013

Very good, Grant, but we've had N&W folks from Norfolk to Columbus tell us
they never heard the term. I worked at Bristol, Roanoke, on the Scioto and
Pokey and I never heard it. It must have been a Bluefield term; that's
where I saw the superheated 439 post WWII; the other two finished out their
careers at Bristol where they were Ms.

EdKing