basic interlocking signals

Wed Sep 11 16:56:30 EDT 2013

They are essentially both correct except dependent on the siding length
the blue train would probably get an Advance Approach (Diaginal Yellow
over Diagonal Yellow) in Figure 4 instead of a Clear (Green) at the
intermediate before the west end of the siding.

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com
http://www.t-51.org