N&W signal route diagrams

Mon Sep 16 13:45:43 EDT 2013

Ben,
Thanks for your drawings/information, they really help. If you have some
more time and the inclination, I would sure appreciate it if you could
continue to add the same type of information for additional situations
(traffic wise). Below is another set of mine that need to be proofed by
somebody who knows.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]
Jim Cochran