Emailing: Shenandoah Div excursion 1956

Fri Sep 20 09:25:28 EDT 2013

Rick:

Thanks for sharing.

For those curious as to why the B&O would have used "FA-2s" on the
excursion, they had some steam generator equipped dual service A and B units. If
that's indeed what B&O used in this instance, I suppose technically we
should say "FPA-2s" but the more important thing is thanking Rick for sharing
with us!

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 9/20/2013 6:39:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,