Mini-Con in Winston Salem

Mon Sep 30 07:36:26 EDT 2013

Mr. Wall:

I will be attending and am pre-registered.

Dave Phelps
Moneta, VA

In a message dated 9/30/2013 7:04:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I am trying to find out how many might be attending the Mini convention on
Saturday October 5th in Winston Salem with the SRHA? As a host I want to
extend an open invitation to those interested. The location is about half
a mile from the N&W yard still used by NS, this is the end of the Virginia
Division. There are still sights of the N&W around town and in Rural Hall
which is host to three cabs and two boxcars. Walkertown still has its
Freight station which in home to some NS MOW stockpiles. All CPL's have been
replaced by the newer 'hoods".

We will be hosted in the Forsyth Count AG building at 1450 Fairchild Drive
off North Liberty Street. Please try to attend if possible!

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC