Shenandoah Junction in 2014

Mon Jan 6 18:22:49 EST 2014

I doubt I will be involved with the new signals at Daniels. That's a
big enough project that it will take an entire signal gang to do it.
But, on occasion, they have drafted enough of us Maintenance Force men
to do a job like that. If they tell me to go, then I'll be there!
I've always liked working that line.

The signals at Shenandoah Junction do need to be done as well. I
don't know if I'll be involved in that one or not. That may fall
under PTC, which would also make it a gang job most likely.

Ben Blevins