How do I get in touch with Ed King?

Mon Jan 6 21:59:30 EST 2014

I've seen references to Ed King in both the Southern & N&W worlds, so
I'm posting this question on both lists.

I have been told by an old conductor that a man (former RR employee, I
think) named Ed King managed to clean out a lot of material from the old
Danville & Western freight house in Danville, VA before it was torn
down. I would VERY much like to get in touch with that person, to see
if he has any information about the D&W which might otherwise have been
lost to history. Can anybody put me in touch with him?

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC

One thing about trains: It doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on.

---