Engineer, Kenova District

Tue Feb 11 13:38:54 EST 2014

Howdy All,

Since the last time I requested help in locating my grandfather, I have come up with some more definite information with much gratitude to Ken Miller. My grandfather, Wiiliam E. Ackinson, retired May 25th, 1945. He entered the railway's service as a fireman, Kenova District, November 19, 1902 and was was promoted to engineer, February 1, 1906. He ran from Portsmouth, OH to Williamson, VW.

Any information or possibly pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

George Reifenberg

gwreif at hotmail.com