New Book: "Roanoke Locomotive Shops and the N&W"

Mon Mar 10 07:15:04 EDT 2014

New book shipping later this month from NWHS member Wayne McKinney. We are
accepting pre-orders.

*Roanoke Locomotive Shops and the N&W* The Roanoke Shops have been an
indispensable part of the Roanoke Valley for more than 125 years. This
pictorial history chronicles the history since its founding in 1881. With
more than 200 images, many of which have never been published. Includes
history from the Roanoke Machine Works days, N&W and on to current NS
operations.

http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html

There will also be a book signing on March 27 at the Link museum with the
release of the book:

*O. Winston Link Museum*

*101 Shenandoah Avenue N.E.*

*Roanoke, VA 24016*