Roanoke Junction

Mon Apr 7 20:10:23 EDT 2014

Bruce,

Some of the CPLs are going to VMT. A few are in the staging yard just
west of 10th Street Bridge.

I understand the control boards are still in the Randolph Street
Tower. Many critical circuits continued to run through the Tower
until Sunday. Now the circuits and the tower are unneeded.

The siding for Amtrak is not part of this project. The engineering
for exactly where it will be located is being done right now. I
cannot believe that NS did not at least pencil in where they want it
to go before starting this current project.

Ron in Roanoke