Station Agent info.

Tue Apr 8 17:47:15 EDT 2014

Gentlemen,

I would like to say thank you to those that replied with info. So far we
have been able to confirm that R. H. Witt was an operator in Waynesboro
as of 1952 and that he had a 4/23/1918 seniority date. If anyone has
anything from the 1930s and/or 1940s that would be nice to see as well.

Also I'm sure it would be harder to come by then a Station Agent or
Levermen's seniority list. But does anyone have a engineman and/or
trainman seniority list for a time frame anywhere from the 1920s to the
1960s? I am mainly looking for 1940s enginemen and 1960s-1970s trainmen,
and this would be for the Shenandoah Division, Roanoke District.

Thanks again,
Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com